БОРЩ - also known as "Borscht", "Borsch", "Borshch", and "Borsht" - your favourite beetroot soup and a trademark of Ukrainian, Russian, and various Slavic countries' culinary traditions.
This double-sided shirt conveniently features a list of ingredients necessary to make a bowl of borscht that you can refer to in any situation.
"Nikanor Ivanovich poured himself a glass of vodka, drank it down, poured another, drank that down, picked up three pieces of herring with his fork... And at that moment the doorbell rang and Pelageya Antonovna brought in a steaming pot, one glance at which was enough to guess that the pot contained, in the very thick of the piping hot borscht, the most delicious thing in the world – a marrow bone.
- Master and Margarita, Mikhail Bulgakov
• 100% polyester (can contain up to 4% elastane)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Model is 182cm/6 feet tall and wearing size M
Shipped from EU & USA.
|Chest (inches)||31 ⅛||34 ¼||37 ⅜||42 ⅛||46 ⅞||51 ⅝|