This engraved silver bar string bracelet celebrates the first human in space, Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin.
It combines the delicate intricacy of a sterling silver pendant and the rough exterior of a string base and comes packed in a black leatherette-covered box with a magnetic closure and cloth inlay.
The bracelet comes with an adjustable string base, 4 coating options, and sharp engraving that'll stay clear for a very long time.
• Sterling silver (AG-925) pendant with coating
• 4 coatings available: white rhodium, black rhodium, 18K rose gold, 24K gold
• Nickel-free pendant and coating
• Adjustable string base in black: 6.1''–10.8'' (15.5–27.5 cm)
• Pendant is connected to the string with open jump rings
• Shipped in a box from US & EU
|Pendant length (inches)||1 ¼|
|String length (inches)||6 ⅛-10 ¾|
|Pendant length (cm)||3|
|String length (cm)||15-27|